Bilingual Customer Service Coordinator
Department: Customer Service
Reports to: Manager, Customer Service
Location: Aurora, Ontario
Employment Status: Full time
Schedule: Mon-Friday, 9-5 p.m. or 10-6 p.m. (Weekends required once per month.)
This position is responsible for providing and promoting excellent customer service to customers while resolving and responding to inquiries or complaints. This position is also responsible for preparing monthly and ad hoc Customer Service Reports for the Store Operations and Executive Management Teams.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Field and respond to customer service inquiries and complaints received via Bulk Barn website, social media, telephone, store incident reports or letter mail.
- Diffuse upset customers by liaising with various departments to gather information and resolve issues.
- Provide excellent customer service with a strong focus on satisfaction and professionalism.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with customers, franchisees and corporate staff.
- Communications are to be professional, clear, concise, timely, thorough, and proactive, whenever possible.
- Communicate and manage the Customer Service department objectives to alignment with Company Operating Standards, Missions and Core Values.
- Respond to internal customers/clients within 24 hours from time of initial contact and escalate all complex requests to the Manager, Customer Service
- Communicate effectively on a daily basis in both English and French verbal and/or written.
- Forward all risk-related customer service issues to Manager, Customer Service for handling with Store Operations/Legal department.
- Maintain "Frequently Asked Questions" resource document, as required.
- Enter all complaints into an extensive excel-based reporting system, which tracks and analyses the complaints on a monthly and year-to-date basis.
- Prepare and distribute the reports arising out of the excel-based reporting system (both the regular monthly report and any ad hoc reports, as required by the business).
- Process design changes to the excel-based reporting system and related reports from time to time, as required.
- Prepare gift card requisitions and accompanying letters for customers, as required.
- Facilitate refunds or exchanges at store level, as required.
- Ensure that all communications sent to internal and external customers are detailed, accurate and in compliance with Company Operating Standards.
- Ensure log and reports are accurate and up to date.
- Ensure that all customer service issues are resolved in a timely and accurate manner.
Promotes and works to maintain workplace wellness, health and safety, through active compliance with all workplace health and safety policies and procedures.
Any other duties, as required.
- Post-Secondary Education in Business, Administration, Communications or related field
- 3-5 years' experience working in a fast paced customer service role
- 3- 5 years' experience using various Social Media outlets for business purposes
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Advanced communication skills, both oral and written
- Extensive and Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- 1 year experience working under pressure, multi-tasking in a deadline-driven environment
- 1 year experience using various Social Media outlets for business purposes
- Fluent in French both oral and written
How to Apply
If you meet these requirements and seek a challenging position, please forward your resume and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No telephone calls please. No agency calls please.
We'd like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Bulk Barn Foods Limited thanks all applicants for their interest in this opportunity. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Bulk Barn Foods Limited is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in the workplace. In accordance with the AODA accommodation is available, if requested.