Retail Operations Coordinator, Bilingual
Department: Store Operations
Reports to: National Manager, Store Programs and Training
Location: Aurora, Ontario
Employment Status: Full time
This position is responsible for the tracking and follow-up on store programs and training; for the tracking and submission of store uniform orders; for the administration of the Bulk Barn e-learning website; for the scheduling and organizing corporate store inventories; follow-up and track health and safety training for corporate store employees.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with internal team members, stakeholders and external vendors (pest control, e-learning, scales, and uniforms).
- Communications are to be professional, clear, concise, timely, thorough, and proactive.
- Ensure ongoing communication with internal and external partners to ensure ongoing alignment, transfer and collection of key information, and consistent project status awareness and provide regular updates effectively to management.
- Create and enroll staff for all new Corporate Stores, inclusive of the Store Manager (excluding Quebec) into the E-learning system.
- Assist the National Manager, Store Programs & Training with the management and execution of the Company's Training and Health and Safety Programs for all Corporate Store locations.
- Update and track training completion rates by region and work with the Store Managers, District Managers and Regional Managers to ensure timely completion of all required training (E-learning, Store Manager Training, District Manager Training, Health and Safety, Accessibility).
- Troubleshoot issues with the E-learning system to support Franchisees and Corporate Store Managers.
- Follow-up with District Managers and Regional Managers to ensure completion of Store Manager Training Programs.
- Submit uniforms orders for all new Corporate Stores.
- Prepare and submit department reports, as required.
- Ensure that all communications sent to internal and external customers are detailed and in compliance with Company Operating Standards.
- Ensure that internal tracking documents are completed accurately and in accordance with Company Operating Policies, Procedures and Standards.
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of all assigned tasks.
- Work with National Manager, Store Programs and Training to resolve issues proactively and/or as they arise and report unresolved issues for support.
- Work towards long term solutions to problems and share positive results with the Store Operations Team.
- Understand and administer operational and HR policies and procedures and work in compliance with them including, Food Safety and Occupational Health & Safety Act.
- Understand how to access, print and read Management and Product reports.
- Explain and show how store reports can be leveraged to assist the Operations team.
- Ensure Store Operations compliance with prescribed training.
- Ensure employee training programs are created and evolved and executed in alignment with legislation, Company policies and procedures, collective agreements (as applicable), Company mission and values and operational objectives specifically as it pertains to provincial health and safety regulations.
- Promotes and works to maintain workplace wellness, health and safety, through active compliance with all workplace health and safety policies and procedures.
- Any other duties as required.
- Post-Secondary education in Business Administration, Communications or related field
- 3 - 5 years' experience working in a fast paced customer service role
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Advanced communication skills both oral and written
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- 1 year experience working under pressure, multi-tasking in a deadline-driven environment
- 1 year experience using various Social Media outlets for business purposes
- Fluent in French both oral and written
How to Apply
If you meet these requirements and seek a challenging position, please forward your resume and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No telephone calls please.
No agency calls please.
Thank you for your interest. Only applicants who will be interviewed will be contacted.
Bulk Barn Foods Limited is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in the workplace. In accordance with the AODA accommodation is available, if requested.