Marketing Coordinator, E-commerce and Print
Reports to: Marketing Manager, Digital & Print
Location: Aurora, Ontario
Employment Status: Full time
The Marketing Coordinator, E-commerce and Print is responsible for administrative support of Marketing Department activity, including advertising, promotional and social media calendars, E-commerce website/data base administration, and activity reports.
The Marketing Coordinator provides administrative support for the Marketing Supervisor to document all approved yearly marketing and E-commerce activity across all media platforms.
Duties and Responsibilities
Assists the Marketing Manager and Supervisor in coordinating E-commerce activities including:
- database management
- site audits to ensure product listing information, images and pricing is up to date
- coordinating Merchandising Department information flow on pending changes to product information, pricing and images
- coordinating and scheduling new and seasonal product information requirements
- maintaining store finder/hours content
- monitoring social media content relating to Bulk Barn experiences with Instacart.
- track, report and respond to customer reviews.
Provides administrative support in documenting and tracking the timing (via calendars) of approved marketing programs including:
- flyer and promotional activity
- newspaper advertising
- social media activity scheduling on Facebook and Instagram
- interdepartmental coordination of product information, product samples for photography for use in flyers, printed materials and the website
Assist in sourcing and purchasing printed materials from the existing supplier base and coordinating transfer of materials to the stores within the executional guidelines of approved programs.
- Provide the Marketing Supervisor and Manager with daily updates regarding E-commerce activity status. Administratively assist on selected projects with the department.
- Work with the marketing Supervisor to coordinate and assemble information required from other departments to ensure projects are completed on a timely basis.
- Work closely with all members of the Marketing Department in documenting, reviewing and adjusting activity calendars to meet approved timelines.
- Ensure E- Commerce data base is up to date, accurate, complete and error free.
- Ensure approved activity calendars are up to date and information is accurate, complete and error free.
- Assist in the initial stage of copy proofing for all printed and digital communications.
- Identify and report on any pending issues or opportunities.
Promotes and works to maintain workplace wellness, health and safety, through active compliance with all workplace health and safety policies and procedures.
Any other duties as required.
- 3-5 years' experience working with print and traditional marketing
- 3-5 years' experience working in a fast paced deadline driven environment
- Detail-oriented approach with the ability to multi-task and manage large volumes of data
- Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and HTML
How to Apply
If you meet these requirements and seek a challenging position, please forward your resume and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No telephone calls please.
No agency calls please.
Thank you for your interest. Only applicants who will be interviewed will be contacted.
Bulk Barn Foods Limited is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in the workplace. In accordance with the AODA accommodation is available, if requested.