Location: Aurora, Ontario
Reports to: Planning Manager, Merchandising
Employment Status: Full-time (35 hours per week)
The Pre-book Coordinator is responsible for the preparation and coordinator of all store pre-books. This position is responsible for the set-up, upload and oversight of pre-books for all retail locations, both Corporate and Franchise. This role will support the Store Order Analyst and Planning Manager, Merchandising with day to day ad hoc duties, as required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Communicate professionally, both verbally and in writing to internal departments, external vendors and all retail store locations.
- Ensure regular updates and completion timelines are communicated effectively to management.
- Ensure ongoing communication with internal and external partners to ensure ongoing alignment, transfer and collection of key information.
- Responsible for the preparation and execution of the prebook program, including but not limited to; creation of prebooks on store portal, uploads, monitoring responses and submissions from stores, gathering of product photos, ensure accuracy of all entered information, creation of prebook summary recap for all upcoming prebooks, etc.
- Provide support on all store inquiries, both Corporate and Franchise, relating to prebooks and assist in inquiry resolution.
- Submit and report unusual prebook quantity submissions to the Category Manager/Buyer.
- Support the Store Order Analyst and Planning Manager, Merchandising as required.
- Other ad hoc duties, as required, from time to time by the department.
- Ensure accuracy of all documents and created pre-books.
- Ensure all documents, reports, and communications are accurate, print ready and meet Company Standards, in advance of implementation.
- Ensure all work is accurate and error free in advance of submission.
- Partner with co-workers as required on daily and/or special tasks, to ensure deadlines and timelines are met to the standards set by the Company.
Promotes and works to maintain workplace wellness, health and safety, through active compliance with all workplace health and safety policies and procedures.
Any other duties as required
- Post-secondary certificate or degree in business administration and/or related field
- 1 - 3 years' experience in an Administrative Assistant role
- 1 - 3 years' experience working in a team driven environment with good interpersonal skills
- 1 - 3 years' experience working in a faced paced standard driven environment
- 1-3 years' experience working with excel at an intermediate or advanced level
- Basic experience with Microsoft Navision, an asset
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- High attention to detail and comfort with pricing documents and information
- Solid command of the English language (written and verbal)
- Professional demeanor with strong interpersonal skills
How to Apply
If you meet these requirements and seek a challenging position, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
No telephone calls please.
No agency calls please.
Thank you for your interest. Only applicants who will be interviewed will be contacted.
Bulk Barn Foods Limited is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in the workplace. In accordance with the AODA accommodation is available, if requested.