Back To School Granola Bars
2 Cups - "Treat Yourselfie" Trail Mix
2 Cups - Honey/Almond Granola
4 Tbsp. - Agave Syrup
4 Tbsp. - Corn Syrup
- Line a 9" x 1.5" brownie pan with parchment. (Bottom as well as sides)
- Place trail mix into a food processor and gently pulse until mix has been chopped down into roughly "pea sized" pieces.
- In a medium sized pot, heat agave syrup and corn syrup on high heat.
- Once syrup has reached a boil, turn heat down to medium and continue to reduce syrup for an additional 30 seconds.
- Quickly add in granola and chopped trail mix, and stir over medium heat for about 3-4 minutes while mixing to coat completely.
- Pour mixture into parchment lined pan and using a rubber spatula, firmly press mixture down into pan until a flat even surface is achieved.
- Let cool completely at room temperature for about 1-2 hours, then cut into bars.
- (Note: Do not cool in fridge as this will cause them to become very sticky!)
Yield: About 15-20 Granola Bars