Crunchy Peanut Butter Balls
2 - Cups Crunchy Peanut Butter
1 - Cup Chopped Peanuts
1 - Tsp Salt
1 - Cup Icing Sugar
2 - Cups Milk Chocolate Chips
1/4 - Cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
1/4 - Cup Reese's Peanut Butter Chips
- In a large stainless steel bowl mix peanut butter, salt and icing sugar until combined. Continue to mix until fully incorporated. (Should have a dough-like consistency)
- Form into small balls and place on a parchment lined cookie sheet. Place into freezer for 30 minutes or until solid.
- Melt milk chocolate chips in a stainless steel bowl over a double boiler and stir until melted completely. Keep warm on low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Drop frozen peanut butter balls one at a time into melted chocolate, and with a fork or pastry brush, coat balls completely and transfer over to parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Let cool at room temperature for 15-20 minutes.
- Melt peanut butter and semi-sweet chips using the same method, then transfer into disposable piping bags. Decorate peanut butter balls and let cool for 25-30 minutes.
Yield: 20-30 Balls