Double Chocolate Gobstoppers
2 Cups Chocolate Cookie Crumbs
1/2 Cup Milk Chocolate Chips
1 Cup Chocolate Teenys
1/4 Cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
1/2 Cup 35% Cream
- In a medium sauce pot, pour in 35% cream and milk chocolate chips. Whisk over low heat until a smooth chocolate ganache is formed.
- Once fully melted, remove from heat and add in chocolate cookie crumbs, then stir with a wooden spoon until a stiff, uniform dough is formed.
- While still warm, form into small balls and place on a parchment lined cookie sheet, cool at room temperature for 10 minutes.
- Melt semi-sweet chocolate in a stainless steel bowl over a double boiler. Warm a second medium sized bowl on the double boiler and add in half the amount of melted semi-sweet chocolate. Drop in half of the chocolate balls, (no more than 10 at a time) and carefully toss and cover in chocolate with a rubber spatula.
- Place chocolate teenys in a medium sized mixing bowl and quickly drop in chocolate balls one by one, tossing to coat completely. Repeat process with the rest of the balls.
- Place onto a parchment lined cookie sheet and cool for 30 minutes at room temperature before serving. Can be frozen for up to 3 weeks.
Yield: 20-30 Chocolate Gobstoppers