M&M Drizzle Cookies
2 1/4 Cups All Purpose Flour
3/4 Cup Instant Dissolving
3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
2 Large Eggs
3/4 Cup Salted Butter
1 tsp. Pure Vanilla Extract
1 tsp. Baking Soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 Cup Merckens Blue Molding Wafers
1/2 Cup Merckens Red Molding Wafers
1/2 Cup Merckens Yellow Molding Wafers
1/2 Cup Merckens Green Molding Wafers
1/2 Cup Merckens Orange Molding Wafers
1/2 Cup Merckens Chocolate Molding Wafers
1 Cup Mini M&Ms
- In a large stainless steel bowl using a whisk, cream together butter, instant dissolving sugar, and brown sugar and vanilla. Continue whisking and slowly add in eggs one at a time until smooth and uniform in texture.
- Sift together flour, salt and baking soda. Using a spatula or wooden spoon, gently fold into egg mixture, making sure not to over work the dough.
- Once a dough is formed, carefully stir in mini M&Ms. Form into small balls and place 1 1/2 inches apart on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Preheat oven to 190 °C (375 °F) and bake for 10-15 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Remove from oven let cookies and cool completely on a wire rack.
- While cookies are cooling, place each coloured molding wafers in separate disposable piping bags, and immerse ends in a container with steaming hot water, ensuring that no water gets into the bags. If water gets in, you will need to dispose of it and try again.
- Cut a small opening from the tip of each bag and drizzle colored chocolate on top of each cookie. Cool completely before serving.
Yield: 15-20 Cookies